New login method: If first-time login, the password is your NRIC No. Call 20502191 for help.
If you have lost your password, you must set a new password. To begin this process, please key in your 12-digit NRIC No. below.
Please enter name of firm or registered email address, indicate whether you want to retrieve your firm's username or password, and click "Submit".
Please key in your membership number, and click "GO"
Please key in your pupil code, and click "Submit"
• Circular No 272/2013: Rules on Cessation of, or Change in, Practice
Circular No 271/2013: Seminar on Arbitration Agreements | The Cornerstone of Arbitration
Circular No 270/2013: Series of Seminars on Strategic Negotiation Skills for Lawyers
Circular No 269/2013: Renewed Appeal for Donations to Assist Members Affected by Floods
Circular No 268/2013: Section 29(3) of the Legal Profession Act 1976
Circular No 267/2013: Back–to–School Charity Drive
Circular No 266/2013: Appeal for Donations to Assist Members Affected by Floods
Circular No 265/2013: Feedback on the Performance of Bar Council Secretariat Staff
• Circular No 264/2013: Arahan Penempatan Pesuruhjaya Kehakiman Bil 3/2013
• Circular No 263/2013: Practice Note No 1 of 2013: Recording of Proceedings by Mechanical Means
Circular No 262/2013: Early Closure of the Bar Council Secretariat and Library on 31 Dec 2013
Circular No 261/2013: Call for Nominations for the Malaysian Bar Lifetime Achievement Award 2014
Circular No 260/2013: Malaysian Bar Annual Dinner and Dance 2014 (15 Mar 2014)
Circular No 259/2013: Bengkel Bahasa Melayu Perundangan (19 Disember 2013)
• Circular No 258/2013: Arahan Pertukaran Yang Arif Hakim Mahkamah Tinggi Bil 4/2013
• Circular No 257/2013: Practitioners to Register as Data User within Three Months
Circular No 256/2013: Forum on the Prevention of Crime Act 1959 (3 Dec 2013)
• Circular No 255/2013: General Information on Matters Discussed at the 9th BC Meeting
Circular No 254/2013: Placement of Judge for the Sessions Court and Special Court
Circular No 253/2013: Transfer of Operations of Bandar Baharu Magistrates’ Court to Kulim Court