New login method: If first-time login, the password is your NRIC No. Call 20502191 for help.
If you have lost your password, you must set a new password. To begin this process, please key in your 12-digit NRIC No. below.
Please enter name of firm or registered email address, indicate whether you want to retrieve your firm's username or password, and click "Submit".
Please key in your membership number, and click "GO"
Please key in your pupil code, and click "Submit"
• Circular No 318/2010: Section 29(3) of Legal Profession Act 1976
• Circular 317/2010: Implementation of e–Appellate System in Kuala Lumpur High Court
• Circular No 319/2010: Revised Information on Organisation of Shah Alam High Court (Civil Division)
• Circular No 311/2010: Seremban High Court (3)
• Circular No 314/2010: Transfers of Honourable Judges and Judicial Commissioner
• Circular No 316/2010: Increase in, and Reorganisation of, Kuala Lumpur Criminal Court
Circular No 315/2010: Invitation to the Opening of the Legal Year 2011: Change of Venue
• Circular No 293/2010: Anti–Money Laundering and Anti–Terrorism Financing Act 2001 | Checklist
Circular No 312/2010: Eighth Update on Issuance of Sijil Annual 2011
• Circular No 313/2010: Copy of Cases Included in the Pilot Project of the Digital Recording System
• Circular 296/2010: Directory of all Chiefs of District Criminal Investigation Department
• Circular No 310/2010: Dialogue Session with Kuala Lumpur and Selangor Lower Court
• Circular No 309/2010: Information on the Relocation of the Shah Alam High Court (Civil Division)
• Circular No 302/2010: Request for Feedback on the Draft Guideline on Plea Bargaining Procedure
• Circular No 306/2010: Changes to the Transfer of Honourable Judges and Judicial Commissioner
• Circular No 305/2010: Information on the Operation of the Kluang Sessions Court, Johor
Circular No 303/2010: Service of Petitions for Admission on Attorney General’s Chambers
• Circular No 298/2010: Increase in Service Tax from 5% to 6% with Effect from 1 Jan 2011
Circular No 308/2010: Talk on “Claims for Variations in Construction & Engineering Contracts”
• Circular No 307/2010: Feedback from Members about Disciplinary Proceedings