New login method: If first-time login, the password is your NRIC No. Call 20502191 for help.
If you have lost your password, you must set a new password. To begin this process, please key in your 12-digit NRIC No. below.
Please enter name of firm or registered email address, indicate whether you want to retrieve your firm's username or password, and click "Submit".
Please key in your membership number, and click "GO"
Please key in your pupil code, and click "Submit"
• Circular No 303/2011: Court of Appeal Practice Direction No 3 of 2011
• Circular No 302/2011: Court of Appeal Practice Direction No 2 of 2011
• Circular No 301/2011: Section 29(3) of the Legal Profession Act 1976
• Circular No 300/2011: Closure of Finance Counter and Service Bureau for Year Ending 2011
Circular No 299/2011: The Malaysian Bar Lifetime Achievement Award - Deadline for Nominations
Circular No 298/2011: The Bar Council Professional Standards and Development Committee's
Circular No 297/2011: E–Statement Feature Available on the Malaysian Bar Website
Circular No 296/2011: Appointment of Mohd Naim Daruwish as New Chief Executive Officer
Circular No 295/2011: Companies Commission of Malaysia’s Practice Note
Circular No 294/2011: Complete the "2011 Have Your Say Survey" to receive a Freebie!
• Circular No 293/2011: Closure of the Kuala Lumpur Court Service Bureau and Finance Counter
Circular No 292/2011: Postponement of Workshop on Shifting from a Practice to a Business
Circular No 291/2011: Second Update on Issuance of Sijil Annual 2012
Circular No 290/2011: Further Updates on the Implementation of the E–Filing System
Circular No 289/2011: Mediation Skills Training Course (29 Feb to 4 Mar 2012)
Circular No 288/2011: Workshop on Shifting from a Practice to a Business (14 Dec 2011)
Circular No 287/2011: Bar Council Human Rights Committee Celebrates Human Rights Day 2011
• Circular No 286/2011: Relocation of Georgetown Sessions Court/Magistrates’ Court (Civil)
• Circular No 285/2011: Court of Appeal Practice Direction No 1 of 2011
Circular No 284/2011: Invitation to the Opening of the Legal Year 2012 - Deadline Extended to 9 Dec