- Extraordinary Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar (25 Sept 2021) 25/09/21
- Resolutions Adopted at the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar (Held Virtually on Saturday, 25 Sept 2021) 25/09/21
- Agenda and Motions for the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar (25 September 2021) 21/09/21
- In Memoriam | Tan Kim Soon 21/09/21
- In Memoriam | Karen Chin Ai Li 20/09/21
BC Library, and Mailing Counters of BC and ASDB Secretariats, are Open
The Bar Council ("BC") Library and the mailing counters of both the BC and ASDB Secretariats are open.
The rest of the BC and ASDB Secretariats are still physically closed, but their staff are working remotely. Click on the link above for details.
Click the link above to read I-RiskSpot, the Indemnity and Risk Management Monthly Newsletter brought to you by the Bar Council's Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee.
The featured articles are “The Importance of Time Management” and “Contract Review and Risk Management”.
Please click the link above to access information on the operating hours and restrictions for carrying out transactions at land registries and district land offices in Peninsular Malaysia during the Movement Control Order ("MCO") 3.0.
Click on the link above to learn about the digital membership card now available for Members of the Bar, which serves as a digital business card, allows Members to prove their membership status instantly, and enables Members to enjoy discounted rates for certain products and services.
For a step-by-step guide on how to apply for your Sijil Annual 2021, click the link above to access Circular No 321/2020.
- Circular No 386/2021 | Notification of Operations at Negeri Sembilan State Courts (Phase 4) 24/09/21
- Circular No 385/2021 | Notification of Court Operations during Phase 4 of the National Recovery Plan 24/09/21
- Circular No 384/2021 | How-To Guide | EGM of the Malaysian Bar (25 Sept 2021) 24/09/21
- UPDATE (24 Sept 2021) | Circular No 330/2021 | Notification of Operations at Penang State Courts (Phase II) 19/08/21
- UPDATE | Circular No 296/2021 | Human Rights Committee Webinar on Human Rights Litigation Training Course (July to December 2021)
The sessions on 25 Sept, 9 Oct and 23 Oct have been rescheduled to 9 Oct, 23 Oct and 4 Dec 2021. 23/07/21
- Press Release | The New Government Must Commit to Uphold the Rule of Law 21/08/21
- Press Release | Respect and Abide by the Federal Constitution 14/08/21
- Web Report | Women’s Rights Virtual Conference 2021 — Malaysian Women Lawyers: Fit for the 21st Century (20 Mar 2021) 12/08/21
- Press Release | Investigations of the Bar Council’s Monitoring Team 6/08/21
- Press Release | The Prime Minister Must Name Those Who Seek to Obstruct the Course of Justice 5/08/21
Bar Council Malaysia, Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia, 2 Leboh Pasar Besar, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-2050 2050
Fax: +603-2050 2019
Check This Out!