- Provide day-to-day administrative / secretarial support to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer (“DCEO”), including note-taking, documentation, records management, and coordination of schedules, appointments, and itineraries.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on matters pertaining to the DCEO.
- Provide periodic updates and inform DCEO of upcoming commitments, and follow up appropriately.
- Coordinate various aspects of interdepartmental and external communication, as necessary.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Possess a minimum of three years’ professional experience as a competent Personal Assistant, or a Certified Secretary with the relevant qualifications.
- Excellent command of English and good command of Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and consistent.
- Highly organised, resilient, and able to work under pressure.
- Able to efficiently multitask, prioritise, and execute given tasks.
- Able to handle situations proactively and expeditiously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in managing internal communications and public relations.
- Self-motivated and driven to improve; adaptive and collaborative, yet able to work independently.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite or Google Workspace.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before 7 Nov 2022 (Monday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2058
Fax: 03-2050 2065