- Provide IT support for computer hardware, software, network, and security.
- Prepare web content with images / graphics to be uploaded on the Malaysian Bar website, and work with HTML codes.
- Handle all other matters as directed by the management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology, or its equivalent, eg Computer System Certification.
- Have at least 3 years of IT work experience, with preferably 2 years of experience in IT infrastructure management and basic networking.
- Preferably with knowledge of Web Content Management systems and image editing tools (eg Adobe Photoshop).
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be energetic, systematic and self-motivated, and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Interested candidates of all levels of experience, including Members of the Bar, are encouraged to apply. Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 7 July 2022 (Thursday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2058
Fax: 03-2050 2065