- Plan, develop, and execute communication strategies and engagement campaigns.
- Produce audio / visual and written content for various communication channels, including email, website and social media.
- Monitor the various communication channels we place our content in, and measure performances and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure that the branding and tone of the content are aligned with the values and objectives of the Malaysian Bar.
- Liaise with writers, editors, and designer(s) to facilitate the production of content.
- Perform other ad hoc duties or special projects as assigned by the CEO and Deputy CEO.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ professional experience in developing targeted communication, producing engaging content, and implementing strategies that have produced a measurable impact.
- Possess knowledge, skills, and understanding of effective engagement in the communication and digital media industry.
- High level of computer literacy. Able to use online content creation and design tools and use data analytics to measure performance.
- Excellent command of English and good command of Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Detail-oriented, consistent, and have a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Self-motivated and driven to improve.
- Adaptive and collaborative, yet able to work independently.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Interested candidates are required to submit a cover letter in English, which specifies their relevant experience and provide details and portfolios regarding the requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars. The portfolios should include samples of work, in any form, that reflect the candidates’ capabilities.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 12 August 2022 (Friday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2058
Fax: 03-2050 2065