- Advertisements Section
- Announcement and notices from the Malaysian Bar Council. Some files are only visible to registered users. Please also check out the News & Notices section for more notices.
- Articles reproduced by permission.
- Audio and video files.
- Bar Council Matters
- Matters relating to the Bar Council.
- Bar AGMs & EGMs
- Annual Reports & Resolutions for Bar AGMs and EGMs
- Calendar of Events
Events and activities of the Malaysian Bar. Please also check out the News & Notices section for more information.
If you are a registered user of this site, then the other folders will also be visible to and accessible by you.
- Feedback Forms
- Circulars of the Malaysian Bar. The files are visible only to registered users.
- Committee Matters
- 337Please note some folders are only visible to and accessible by registered and special group users. To view and access all the folders, registered users should first login.
- Court Circulars and Notices
- Circulars and notices from the Courts.
- State Bar Circulars/Notices
- Circulars/Notices of State Bar Committees
INSAF is the Journal of the Malaysian Bar.
The Publications Committee welcomes articles for publication in INSAF. Contributions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Committee, however, reserves the right, at its discretion, not to publish any articles, or if published, to edit them for space, clarity and content. The views expressed in any editorials or articles published are not necessarily the views of the Bar Council.
- Memorandum and Report
- 8Legislation including Library legislation updates, latest bills, and selected legislations available only for registered users. Please login, otherwise the files are not visible. If you are not a registered user, please click here to apply for an account.
- Suits, inquiries and other miscellaneous matters.
- 48The Official Newsletter of the Malaysian Bar. From December 2005, Infoline is called Praxis.
IN ORDER THAT Praxis may better serve you, we would like to publish what you consider to be relevant to us as lawyers. These could be in the form of letters to the editor, your views and comments on issues affecting the legal profession, news items relating to the legal profession, articles of suitable length, poems or jokes that may be of interest to the legal profession and legal updates including a summary of cases of interest..
We also welcome news and articles relating to Human Rights for the â€˜Human Writes’ pull out, so that we may be able to update the legal profession in this area of law.
Alternatively, they can be sent to the Editor, Praxis, Nos 13, 15 & 17, Leboh Pasar Besar 50050 Kuala Lumpur. Fax: 03-2026 1313. We would prefer these to be submitted by email to the Editor, Praxis: email@example.com.
Contributions may be declined or edited for reasons of space and clarity.
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Matters
- Secretariat Matters
- Matters relating to the Bar Secretariat.
- Selected Judgments
- Selected judgments, both local and international.