1. Undertake, in general, a range of writing assignments.
2. Assist in the drafting and preparation of items such as speeches, articles, presentations, press statements, memoranda, letters and other materials, particularly of a law-related nature.
3. Edit content of documents for sense, grammar, literals and house style.
4. Liaise with colleagues and external writers to facilitate the production of content.
5. Handle all other matters as instructed by the management.
1. Excellent command of English and good command of Bahasa Malaysia.
2. Minimum of two years of professional experience as a writer.
3. Meticulous, precise and thorough, with a very keen eye for consistency and detail.
4. Well-organised, able to multitask and to manage time efficiently.
5. Able to produce detailed and accurate written work under tight deadlines.
6. Self-motivated, dedicated, and able to work in challenging environment with minimum supervision.
7. Good communication and inter-personal skills.
8. Able to work extended hours, including weekends if necessary.
9. High level of computer literacy.
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package based on their qualifications and level of experience.
Interested candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their detailed resume and a recent photograph (non-returnable) by 20 Dec 2019 (Friday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
No 15 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2056; Fax: 03-2026 1313