As a CPD Officer, you will play an integral part in ensuring efficient execution of training activities and communication. You will contribute to the performance of the CPD Department by organising online and offline training activities for the legal profession, generating new businesses, and managing social media relating to CPD and the department’s work.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute online and offline training activities for the legal profession, including webinars, workshops, and conferences.
- Review, identify, and bridge the gaps, and enhance the quality of the training activities.
- Implement the relevant and related technology necessary, and inclusive-focused programmes, for lawyers.
- Manage relationships with speakers inside and outside of the legal industry.
- Manage the production of communication materials for training activities and CPD-related matters.
- Drive publicity for training activities and CPD-related matters through a range of digital and communication channels.
- Manage the CPD website and social media, including updating content; respond to enquiries; and monitor comments / feedback from the audience.
- Manage the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) module for CPD, including identifying and reviewing requirements from senior team members / leaders, and generating data reports on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly-basis.
- Manage enquiries on CPD-related matters and ensure that communication is effective and timely.
- Explore and establish new opportunities with existing and potential clients / external providers to develop training activities or projects for collaboration.
- Develop proposals that effectively communicate our training services, and offer personalised solutions to cater to the needs of clients / training providers.
- Oversee venue reservation and facilities management for the auditorium and training rooms.
- Perform general clerical duties, including photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Provide administrative support and perform duties as assigned by senior team members / management, including the CEO and the committee that oversees CPD.
- Report to the Director on all administrative matters.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrate experience in event management, communication, and administration.
- Highly collaborative and able to engage and work well across different roles and levels.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Proven ability to operate independently in a challenging environment, and able to adapt to changing priority and demands.
- Well-organised, able to multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to exercise a high degree of independent judgment and initiative.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to travel.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before 13 Feb 2023 (Monday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2058
Fax: 03-2050 2065
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org