- Provide day-to-day administrative / clerical support, including printing, scanning, filing and creating / maintaining the relevant internal databases in physical and electronic formats, as assigned by the Officer(s).
- Assist the Officer(s) in coordinating various aspects of activities of the Department, and the Secretariat, in general, including preparing for internal / external meetings and events.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and phone calls; provide prompt replies to inquiries, if required.
- Assist the Officer in preparing documents, letters, and related materials.
- Handle all other matters as directed by the Officer(s) and the Management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a competent Administrative Assistant.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Highly organised, resilient, and able to work under pressure.
- Able to multitask and handle matters proactively and expeditiously.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to improve.
- Adaptive and collaborative, yet able to work independently.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite or Google Workspace.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before 14 Apr (Friday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2056
Fax: 03-2050 2065