- In Memoriam | Dato' Seri Dr N. Krishna Moorthy a/l S. A. Navaratnam 18/10/21
- In Memoriam | K Siva Segara (Siva Segara K) 13/10/21
- In Memoriam | Salkukhairi Bin Abd Sukor 8/10/21
- In Memoriam | Avatar Singh s/o Ram Singh 8/10/21
- In Memoriam | Lee Son 7/10/21
Resumption of Physical Operations of Bar Council and ASDB SecretariatsThe Bar Council and the Advocates and Solicitors Disciplinary Board (“ASDB”) Secretariats have resumed physical operations.
Bar Council: 03-2050 2050; email@example.com
ASDB: 03-2697 3333; firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link above to access Circular No 391/2021, which contains a step-by-step guide on how to apply for your Sijil Annual 2022.
Click the link above to read I-RiskSpot, the Indemnity and Risk Management Monthly Newsletter brought to you by the Bar Council's Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee.
The featured articles are “The Importance of Time Management” and “Contract Review and Risk Management”.
Please click the link above to access information on the operating hours and restrictions for carrying out transactions at land registries and district land offices in Peninsular Malaysia during the Movement Control Order ("MCO") 3.0.
Click on the link above to learn about the digital membership card now available for Members of the Bar, which serves as a digital business card, allows Members to prove their membership status instantly, and enables Members to enjoy discounted rates for certain products and services.
For a step-by-step guide on how to apply for your Sijil Annual 2021, click the link above to access Circular No 321/2020.
- Circular No 423/2021 | #KitaJagaKita Initiative by the Bar Council Women’s Rights Committee 18/10/21
- Circular No 422/2021 | Notification of Operations at Perak State Courts (Phase 3) 18/10/21
- Circular No 421/2021 | Notification of Operations at Melaka State Courts (Phase 4) 18/10/21
- Circular No 420/2021 | Update (18 Oct 2021) | E-Filing System 18/10/21
- Circular No 419/2021 | CPD Direct Access Live | A Mentorship Programme (25 Oct 2021) 13/10/21
- Press Release | The New Government Must Commit to Uphold the Rule of Law 21/08/21
- Press Release | Respect and Abide by the Federal Constitution 14/08/21
- Web Report | Women’s Rights Virtual Conference 2021 — Malaysian Women Lawyers: Fit for the 21st Century (20 Mar 2021) 12/08/21
- Press Release | Investigations of the Bar Council’s Monitoring Team 6/08/21
- Press Release | The Prime Minister Must Name Those Who Seek to Obstruct the Course of Justice 5/08/21
- Bar Council Library 14/11/2019
- FAQs 15/11/2019
- Useful Information Relating to COVID-19 Pandemic 23/03/2020
- Information Relating to Transactions in Land Registries and District Land Offices During the Movement Control Order ("MCO") 3.0 and Beyond 28/05/2021
- Jurisk! Volume 15 (Issue 1) January 2020 15/01/2020
Bar Council Malaysia, Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia, 2 Leboh Pasar Besar, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-2050 2050
Fax: +603-2050 2019
Check This Out!