The Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee (“KLBC”) invites applications for the post of Executive Director.
- Day-to-day administration of the KL Bar Secretariat including staff management.
- Handling the day-to-day tasks of the KLBC.
- Co-ordinating and executing policies and decisions of the KLBC.
- Overseeing the finances of the KLBC.
- Co-ordinating, managing and implementing projects and activities of the KLBC.
- Helping to oversee projects and activities of all sub-committees.
- Reviewing and editing all email announcements and materials to be posted on the website and social media platforms of the KLBC.
- Attending to meetings of the KLBC and Annual General Meetings (“AGMs”) of the Kuala Lumpur Bar, including taking of minutes and preparing all necessary documents.
- Preparing the Annual Report of the KLBC.
- Assisting in the preparation of an annual budget for the operations of the KL Bar Secretariat and activities of the KLBC and its sub-committees.
- Providing other support and perform other duties as assigned by the Chairman and Honorary Secretary of the KLBC.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, and good command of Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must possess a high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have excellent analytical, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to produce detailed and accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Meticulous, precise and thorough, with a keen eye for consistency and detail.
- Must be energetic, systematic and self-motivated.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to provide guidance and leadership to others.
- Have some basic accounting knowledge.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed résumé, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before 30 Dec 2020 (Wednesday), to:
Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee
Unit 4.02, Level 4
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur