The Bar Council invites applications for the post of Director of Publications Department.
- Managing and directing the Bar Council’s internal and external communications.
- Coordinating and managing the operations of the Publications Department.
- Planning, developing and producing the Annual Report of the Malaysian Bar and other publications of the Bar Council.
- Managing and supervising the development and maintenance of the Malaysian Bar website(s) and its contents, and the use of social media platforms (if any).
- Providing other support and performing other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in law (LLB) with at least three years’ working experience as a lawyer.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience, including at least three years in a supervisory or management-level position.
- Candidates with working experience in the publishing industry are preferred.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Interested candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send a cover letter, in English, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable) on or before 4 June 2021 (Friday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2056
Fax: 03-2050 2065