- Assisting in the day-to-day running of Legal Aid Centre (Selangor) and its programmes.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Possess a degree / diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, and good command of Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good advocacy, drafting, and research skills.
- Detail-oriented with an enthusiastic and good working attitude.
- Able to produce detailed and accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and dedicated and able to work independently in a challenging environment under minimum supervision and yet be a team player.
- Meticulous, precise and thorough, and consistent with good organisational skills.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 17 Oct 2022 (Monday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2056
Fax: 03-2050 2065