- Assist Officer in performing general clerical duties, including faxing, photocopying, filing, and all other duties assigned by the Officer.
- Create and maintain a relevant database.
- Performing tasks relating to activities before, during and after -meetings / events.
- Host virtual meetings and webinars.
- Handle all other matters as directed by the Officer and the Management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum SPM and above.
- Prior working experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-organised, able to multitask and to manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and dedicated, and able to work independently in a challenging environment with minimum supervision, yet be a team player.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to travel and work on weekends when required.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 5 Dec 2022 to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2058
Fax: 03-2050 2065