- Prepare full set of financial statements and other financial reports.
- Handle daily accounting duties.
- Attend to walk-ins, and telephone and email enquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties, including photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments assigned from time to time by the Management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Possess a diploma / degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least two years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Well-organised, able to multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and able to work independently in a challenging environment with minimum supervision, yet be a team player.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 7 Sept 2022 (Wednesday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2058
Fax: 03-2050 2065