- Managing the finances and accounts of Legal Aid Centre (Selangor).
- Managing human resource matters.
- Handling general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Attending internal and external meetings, including meetings of the Bar Council National Legal Aid Committee.
- Assisting in programmes conducted by Legal Aid Centre (Selangor).
- Providing other support and performing other duties as assigned by the Chairperson of Legal Aid Centre (Selangor) in keeping with the policies of the Bar Council National Legal Aid Committee and the Bar Council.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in Accounting, or equivalent.
- At least two years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Well-organised, able to multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and able to work independently in a challenging environment with minimum supervision, yet be a team player.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High level of computer literacy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and level of experience.
Please submit a cover letter in English, which specifies the candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 17 Oct 2022 (Monday) to:
Human Resource Department
Bar Council Malaysia
Wisma Badan Peguam Malaysia
2 Leboh Pasar Besar
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2050 2056
Fax: 03-2050 2065